Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting my ducks in a row



So what have I been doing this year? I've been trying to get my ducks in a row.

The picture is from the duckie cookies that I made for a joint baby shower for my sister-in-law Joan and my daughter Erin. Since both babies were born in December, I'm running a bit behind, but life sometimes throws us a curve ball or two.

I wanted to make it up to this month's Iron Cupcake Milwaukee. Their challenge was bacon and thanks to our good friends Matt & Michelle, I had come up with a Crispy Cheesy Waffle Cupcake with Herbed Buttercream Icing. Guess that recipe now waits for another appropriate challenge.

The ladies that do Iron Cupcake challenges are just amazing! The amount of time, energy, creative abilities not to mention baking skills are amazing. Each time I go or review on their web, I am blown away by what they will come up with next.

March's challenge is Curry. Unfortunately I don't think my calendar will allow me to go. Will have to see what the Iron Cupcake Chicago challenge is, maybe I can make that one instead.

Keeping it Tasty,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment